Positive Thinking And Success

The notion of positive thinking has been around a very long time, and I have used it quite unconsciously in the past. I can recall being quite junior in an office once, and then using visualisation to track out positive steps that leave me above those who were then my "superiors". I forgot about all that for a while, until a few years later I found myself senior to those managers I had looked up to. It took a lot of hard work, but I know for sure it was the positive thinking coupled with visualisation that made it quite a straightforward route to success in that particular arena.
Ever since then, I have used positive thinking in all areas of my life, business and personal. From obtaining professional qualifications, to overcoming major business setbacks; from setting up my own business, to recovering from the emotional strain of divorce in such a way that I achieved a childhood dream and started my perfect life.

Filling your mind with positive thoughts can empower you to become far more successful than you currently are. You may not be able to release all your personal potential in one go, but you can certainly make it a smooth ride to success in your chosen path.
Using positive thinking to improve your life can not only improve it but change it completely. When you admit to your mind thoughts, words, and images that are conducive towards your growth, then you are using positive thinking. Positive thinking can be done using mere thoughts, eliminating negative ones, using words and phrases or quotes. Some people use positive affirmations and visualization to help improve their lives. It all depends on what works best on that person and with positive thinking, no two people will respond the same way to the same method. Everybody is different.
An open and positive mind is not only open to ideas on how to improve life, it enables you actually use the mind to control your decisions so that you can achieve better results in life. A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and success. When the mind anticipates these things, that person will make decisions based on these expectations.
I realised a few years ago that every time I had a serious setback in my life, I would bounce back in better shape very quickly. So when, in 1998/99 I had a rapid series of business and personal setbacks, I actually began to get excited. Although the personal pain and problems were there, I felt I was being granted a chance to rebuild my life as I wanted it. So that was exactly what I did.
It would have been so easy to become despondent and depressed, but why do that when you have a chance to change your life for the better? 4.5
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments